- Experience and Associations
Attorney Mark A. Gullotta was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2003. Mr. Gullotta is also certified CPA (inactive), giving him a unique perspective on estate planning. Mark has been focusing solely on Estate Law and serves individual and families with Estate Planning, the Probate process, and advising Trustees and beneficiaries regarding Trust Administration. He published the SEC’s Auditor Independence Rule: Missing the Boat on Independence, 42 Santa Clara L. Rev. 221 (2001) and is listed in the Who’s Who Directory of Top Certified Attorneys in North America in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
Attorney Gullotta received his Juris Doctor law degree in December 2002, from the Santa Clara University School of Law. He simultaneously received his MBA. Mr. Gullotta’s received his bachelor’s degree in accounting. Attorney Gullotta began his law career as an associate attorney for the Thirkell Law Group in San Mateo, California. Shortly thereafter, Mark launched his own practice in Burlingame. Mr. Gullotta has taught for the National Business Institute.
- Law Office of Mark Gullota | Burlingame, California
- The Thirkell Law Group | San Mateo, California
- Published Case: In re Estate of Dito 130 Cal. Rptr. 3d. 279
- San Mateo County Bar Association | Trust and Estates Section | 2012 and 2013
- National Business Institute (NBI)
- Maintaining An Ethical Balance in Probate Practice | 2015
- Putting the Case to Rest: Closing the Estate | 2015
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California | December 2002
- Santa Clara University Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara, California | December 2002
- Santa Clara University Santa Clara, California | June 1995